Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Batasan Materi Bahasa Inggris SD

Mungkin ada beberapa perbedaan materi pada jenjang Sekolah Dasar di setiap tingkatannya, namun semoga batasan materi ini dapat sedikitnya membantu penyampaian materi.
Oh ya bagi yang punya pendapat, ide dan saran, jangan lupa untuk sharing disini  yaa



MATERI BAHASA INGGRIS


Kelas
Semester 1
Semester 2
I
·         Personal identity
·         Numbers I ( 1 – 15)
·         Greetings and partings I
·         Things in the school bag
·         Colors
·         At the playground
·         Alphabets
·         Days and Months



II
·         Animals
·         Part of uniform
·         Fruits and vegetables
·         In the library
·         Numbers II (1 - 100)
·         Sports
·         In the classroom
·         School activities



III
·         Human body
·         Things in the living room
·         Wild and tame animals
·         Things in the kitchen
·         Food and drinks
·         Things in the bedroom
·         Home activities
·         Things in the bathroom



IV
·         Greetings & Partings 2
·         Hobbies I
·         Colors 2
·         Calendars
·         Things around us
·         Toys and games
·         Numbers III 
    (ordinal dan cardinal numbers)
·         Public places
·         Family trees




V
·         Hobbies II
·         I love Mathematics
·         Telling time
·         Occupations
·         Daily activities
·         Transportations
·         Clothes
·         Shapes

·         Weather and season



VI
·          Directions and locations
·         Order and request
·         Holiday
·         Health adn disease
·         Shopping
·         Solar system
·         Fable 
·         Expressions
·         Government

No comments:

Post a Comment